External & Internal Integrations
Integration is essential to complete your Digital Transformation Journey
- Improve Efficiency: Automate API, EDI and file based integrations onto a single software platform with unparalleled ease-of-use.
- Gain Control: Take advantage of self-service integration platform to quickly surface errors, resolve issues and exceed SLAs.
- Increase Choice: Choose self-service integration, fully outsourced managed integration services or a blended approach.
- Accelerate Onboarding: Utilize templates, predefined partner profiles, connectors and a rich any-to-any transformation engine to capture revenue faster.
Data Monetization through API’s
An API business model is a set of pragmatically laid out assumptions about how your business will create value. API business models should be used to quantify the value in potential savings or earnings in API products and guide your future investments. There are data-driven business models, where you use your data to discover new business opportunities and customers. You can embed analytics into your products or services, providing advantages for you and your customers. Customers benefit from direct access to usage analytics and other data generated by each product they already use. You benefit from offering this as a value add-on or as a new tier of service, encouraging customer loyalty. In turn, you get a better insight into how your customers are using your products.
Why data monetization is essential for your organization.
Good data monetization ensures that you get the most value from your data by maximizing profits, reducing costs and optimizing opportunities for your organization, your customers and your partners.
- Optimizes use of data
- Extracts greater and better insights for you, your customers and partners
- Streamlines decision-making and planning
- Improves data sharing and collaboration between internal and external stakeholders
- Strengthens partnerships Increases operational productivity and efficiency
- Reduces operating costs
- Improves understanding of customers
- Improves customer experience
- Strengthens customer loyalty
- Enhances insight into how best to improve products
- Increases targeted marketing and product/service propositions
- Maximizes the value of your products and services
- Multiplies and strengthens revenue streams
- Helps identify new opportunities for growth
- Identifies and mitigates risk
- Boosts profitability
- Improves compliance
- Strengthens your competitive advantages