Stay ahead of new workload challenges with compute-power, control and resource agility across your infrastructure — Be ready to converge with the cloud.
Handle more workloads more simply for any scale, performance, or investment with open, unified and software-defined data storage solutions.
Increase the utilization and flexibility of your hardware by running multiple operating systems and multiple applications on the same server at the same time.
Software Defined Lan
SD-LAN extends the concept of software-defined networks to the local area network and makes it easy for administrators to apply business policies quickly and efficiently from one centralized location.
Some key features of SD-LAN are:
- Easily apply business policies from one centralized location.
- Allow guests access to Wi-Fi portals with preset policies.
- Oversee projects in real time with instantaneous analytics.
- Explore innovative opportunities with the flexibility of improved capacity.
- Facilitate team engagement with active leadership engagement.
Software Defined Data Centre
The Foundation for Digital Transformation
For the kind of speed and agility needed to support business innovation and growth, businesses must accept rapid digital transformation across their organizations, which includes a push for IT to align applications that deliver modern customer engagement.
- Enable big data, cloud initiatives and business agility.
- Bring together best-in-class virtualized computing, storage and networking.
- Run, manage, connect and secure apps across data centers, clouds and devices rapidly with a common operating environment.
Software Defined WAN
SD-WAN (software-defined wide area network) utilizes the internet or cloud-native private networks rather than technology requiring specialized proprietary hardware. GBS SD-WAN solutions will allow your company to build a higher-performance WAN more affordably using commercially available internet access, even enabling your business to replace more expensive private WAN connections.
We can help you complete the transition to a new SD-WAN environment with proven service integration methodologies that offer seamless integration with all virtual network functions into customer solutions, including cloud connectivity, secure connectivity and a full stack of managed security services.
Safeguard your information from corruption, compromise or loss. The importance of data protection increases as the amount of data created and stored grows.
Data Recovery/Business Continuity
Complete IT services are fully operational in minutes with automated DR solutions that allow for multiple machines and up to five systems at once.